Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm trying really hard to keep on top of everything in my life & I'm doing pretty well, except for this. I feel like I have been doing so much but at the same time nothing ever gets done. 

I got a dog. So far she has locked me out of my apartment, peed on my couch & chewed through two leashes. I feel like she sounds bad, but she really isn't. She is really pretty good, & is still getting adjusted. She is currently sleeping next to me, snoring because she is worn out from so much attention at my grandparent Superbowl party today. Since I'm on the subject, I hate the Steelers forever.

Someone is paying my Comcast bill & then cleaning up the evidence.  I haven't paid it for a long time & a couple days ago I got an email saying my bill was ready. I go back today to pay for it, and the email's not there, & I don't know my username/password without those emails. I still have the internet, so I don't care. But this is a message to my mysterious Comcast bill fairy, if you fail me & my internet gets disconnected, I will find you & kill you. 

I thought I would have more to say considering I haven't updated this in awhile. All I really have to say right now though, is for right now, I'm okay.

No comments: