Thursday, February 19, 2009

I really do believe there is a tiny black cloud in Baltimore that follows me around. In the past week I have been put in the middle of friends, my phone's mic broke so no one could hear me talk to them, my car started making funny noises, and I got in a fender bender. 

I was the most mad about the phone. Which I had just gotten. I was lucky enough to get a new one. I still hate technology though.

The woman I got in a fender bender with was really nice about it. I hit her, and it was totally my fault. I hope I don't jinx this but I hope she doesn't use my insurance information that I gave her.

I feel like everyone is coming out of social hibernation, with all these warm days that seem to come around every week or so. 

Today I walked Sassy with Roxy & Spike. Spike almost jumped head first into water that was about ten-fifteen feet below him. It wasn't funny at the time, but is kind of funny now. 

DAB needs a night out soon. I feel like the throne has been passed down to me and it's time to take control. If the above statement is true, no one is safe. DAB Baltimore Chapter lives.


Shout outs to: Kt, Laurren & William for keeping me occupied the last couple of weeks. 


No comments: