Sunday, November 9, 2008







From top to bottom, each picture will be explained. 

Laurren is awesome. This picture is from a couple weeks ago & it still is the best picture ever. Even though she locks her keys in her car when it is really cold, I am always glad when she is around. I think that she is the only person who puts up with me all the time. Even when I am whiney, which I have been 90 percent of the time lately.

The phone is the condom is Anna's. Anna is the best person to play practical jokes on. She just gets really confused and then laughs so hard she can't speak or breathe. She never gets mad. I feel bad because I get mad at her so easily. But then I also forgive her quickly because she remind me of all the stuff we have been through together. For example, breaking down in Cleveland, Ohio. We still loved each other after being together in a car for sixteen plus hours. We had the best halloween together too. Proof:
Lastly, there is Diamond. She is one of the best dogs ever. All she wants is attention & love. She sits like a human on the couch & it makes me so happy. I am making a list of all the dogs I love in the world. Starting with Roxy, Spike, Radio, Pugslee and Diamond. All the best, cutest pups.

Everyone keeps asking how long I am going to grow my hair. My answer: As long as I want to. But my plan is to grow it long enough to wear it in a braid down my back & take it out at the most awkward time & brush it. Kt thinks this idea is genius.

My upstairs neighbors are so sweet. If I didn't like them so much I would complain about how loud they play their terrible trance/techno/house music. I feel like they are really into Drum & Bass too. It seriously sounds like they play their music & then do African Rain Dances or something. Sometimes, they are SO loud.

I am really stressed with work. It is starting to get so busy & on top of that I am meeting the CEO of my company Wednesday. I've worked for my company for three years & have yet to meet this man. I am going to be leading the visit too because all the store managers are going to be a conference. I love the spotlight, but with this visit I feel like I have no support whatsoever. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

I just want 2009 to be here. 2008 has given me nothing but confusion. In 2009, I expect more: hangouts, baking sessions, practical jokes on Anna & others, road trips, decorating, movie watching, & growth.



No comments: